Sunday, October 13, 2013

Trick or Treat -- 2 Tags -- Loves Rubberstamps

If you are looking for my BLOG CANDY post, please CLICK HERE.

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop
The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your inspiration!
Check out each link and leave a comment. 
If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. 
One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot 
and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a 
$20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  
We will draw the winner of the gift voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! 
Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!
-------------------------------------------
Hi there!!
I am back today to redeem myself!!
My girls have convinced me that my puppy from Friday was awful, 
so today (Saturday) they dictated to me what their treat tags should look like for Halloween!  
(My little slave drivers... geez!!!) 
One of the little sweeties wanted a sweet and fun tag while the younger one wanted spooky!  
Please feel free to let me know how I did... my girls have decided not to hold back... so you don't have to either... LOL!!  



 My tags were made with the adorable Meoples Witches & Goblins stamp set by CC Designs
 (I only used 2 of the little cuties from a set of 4 !!)
and I used my FAVE paper on EARTH: Doodlebug Designs 
You can't see the pierced look of the MFT tags on my patterned paper, but just know that they are the perfect layers for their original tag STAX and they look amazing on solid card stock!!
I used a tiny circle die from Blueprints 5 to punch a hole in the top of my tags. 

Here are all of the materials that I used on my tags:

Here is the blog hop order & **Joni** is up next. 

**Joni**

I am entering these tags into the following challenges:
Send a Smile for Kids: Bright Colors for Kids
Paper Crafting Journey: Halloween Colors
Speedy and Friends: Make a Fall Scene
Our Creative Corner: Halloween Tags
Creative Corner: Anything But a Card
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Di's Digis: Colors of Halloween
Kraftyhands: Halloween Colors
Simply Create Too: Halloween
My Craft Spot: Trick or Treat
Crafty Calendar: Halloween
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Halloween


To find out more about my SUPER DUPER BLOG CANDY PRIZE PACK
please CLICK HERE

Thank you so much for visiting today!!
See you on Tuesday!!
xo

48 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKK!!! These are SO CUTE!! OR SPOOKY! Witch-ever you want them to be - LOL! Your girls have some serious great taste...Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Now I want to play with my Meoples - LOL! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole these are stunning. I love the bright colours you have used. Awesome colouring. Have a great week, hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are wonderful Nicole. I love those cute images, brilliant colouring, amazing papers and fabulous designs.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous and lots of fun Nicole. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags, Nicole, the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nichole: I love your Halloween tags---so cute--love your colors! thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just the cutest, most fun tags!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute tags Nicole! Your cheerful coloring always makes me smile :) Love the happy pumpkin and darling images! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do love these cute tags. TFS.
    Your little "critics" are adorable.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... LOVE these! They are both sooo cute! And of course your coloring was awesome as always! I think your little critics were a bit tough on you about that sweet puppy! I thought he was adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh these are so adorable! Love this paper and the great design on both of them with the meoples. Now I have to get that scary tree die, I had no idea it was so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness these are beautiful! I bet the girls love them,
    wonderful bright colours.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What bright, festive, fun, and adorable tags!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you nailed it! Love the diecuts and the bright colors, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole--your tags are just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

      Delete
  15. These are just the cutest. Wonderful colors and coloring. I can just see the big smiles on the girls' faces. (PS, I didn't see anything wrong with your dog card - thought it was cute - just different from what I'm used to seeing you do.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just can't beat the honesty of children, can you! Although I did think your puppy dog with measles was super adorable!! These tags, however, ROCK with Halloween colors and design elements! No wonder your little critics are over the moon with them!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG these are super cute and totally Fun tags!!! Love the fun papers and the cute meoples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg, such a pretty and fun tags!! these images are must have in the collection!! such a gorgeous pattern papers! love them!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...ummmm...WOW!!! What else can I say except WOW???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well.... I think they are adorable! You did a super job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these tags! Great Halloween colors and coloring. Especially like the cute and creepy tag with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, love the images and the bright colors are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are super adorable! I love the images and your bright colors are so pretty on the tags. Fantastic job with these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. All these Tags are so cute, what a stunning little collection, you have been busy...
    Thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  25. TOOOOOOO cute!! Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh wow these look great...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, these are awesome! I love the images, the colors, everything about them. tfs Love ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  28. They are both totally adorable! Love the cute images and the vibrant colors.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the tags and the Doodlebug papers are so bright for halloween! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ack! I love these! Awesome tags.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are so cute! :)
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh, what wonderful and adorable tags - all! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my goodness, these are so stinkin cute! I love the fun images and the bright colors, just awesome! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE MEOPLES!! Didn't mean to yell it, but dangit they are so, so, so very cute! ;) Love your fun tags!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your tags are SO cute! I love the look of the bright, bold colours you've used.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW!! You have been busy but time you time to excellent use in making these adorable tags!! I saw them over at Make it Monday and had to stop by and tell you how awesome I think they are! LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun side of Halloween and these are perfect...the colors are happy and vibrant and they are really and awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are so cute. I love the tag. I need to start making more.

    ReplyDelete
  38. HI NIcole! I saw your tags on Make IT Monday and had to tell you how cute they are! MIM is a fun challenge...Have a great blog hop and great week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  39. Those girls know just what they like and these are fantastic Nicole. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute AND spooky.....and both fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your coloring, great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Marja
    Simply Create Too DT
    http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great set of tags! thanks for sharing them with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Stunning tags ,,,,love them both
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabulous colourful tags, Thank you for joining in the Kraftyhands Challenge,
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow...what a fabulous pair of Halloween tags, your coloring as always is simply perfect and all your amazing details you were able to fit into a tag, simply amazing Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a fab selection of cutetags!. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! I love the combination of colours you make it work really well, thanks for joining in at Kraftyhands this month, and good luck,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~